24 февр. 2017 г.

The Allowance Evaporation

The Big Bang Theory 10×16


& Penny: See, what’s happening here signals brain damage.

& Raj: ...And j.. and just so you know, my favorite movie... is Princess Bride.

& Amy: The food here’s supposed to be great. Don’t fill up on chips.
    Sheldon: Oh, I won’t. I have a trick. I only eat equilateral triangles. Isosceles, isosceles, oh, scalene...

& Penny: And if you really want to hurt him, I look great in Chanel. ..... Shoes, I’m a seven-and-a-half; boots, I’m an eight.

& Sheldon: ...MSN Search, AltaVista, and... Ask Jeeves. You?
    Amy: Sorry, I don’t have a list of defunct search engines that I miss.

& Amy: So the part where he got stood up didn’t clue you in?
    Sheldon: You want me to look at him and listen to him?


& Raj: Okay, I’ll tell you, but please don’t judge me. .....
    Leonard: I’m trying, but I’m judging.

& Bert: Good question. Let’s see. Infoseek, WebCrawler... oh, HotBot.

& Sheldon: I’m mapping basic topics of conversation and with whom they can be discussed. I call these circles «Zones of Privacy»." Don’t Google that unless you want to see pictures of people’s genitals.

& Amy: What’s that little dot in the middle?
    Sheldon: That’s reserved for thoughts I don’t share with anyone.

& Sheldon: All right, well, to sum up— focus on science, keep your nose out of other people’s business, and, uh, whoa, for a good time, call Bert.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий