3 февр. 2017 г.

Mr. Success

Sneaky Pete 1×3


& Bagwell: My clients call me Mr. Success. You know why? Because I help them succeed.
    Pete: Why, that’s...
    Bagwell: I can’t help them unless they are ready to help themselves, so you have to decide. You want to be an eagle or a shit bird? Which is it going to be, Josepovitch?

& Julia: So you’ve been arrested.
    Pete: ... I beg your pardon?

& Audrey: People change. You’re not our little Pete anymore...

& Audrey: You know, the bail business isn’t all that complicated. Anyone can learn the nuts and bolts. But there’s one instinct that separates the great bail bondsmen from the rest... You got to be able to look a prospective client in the eye and ask yourself... «Is this someone I trust?»


& Pete: I’m not going to lie to you...

& Pete: I think you’re really good at your job.
    Julia: You’re just being nice.
    Pete: Come on. Is this the face of a liar?

& Pete: What the fuck is wrong with this family?!

& Bagwell: I’m looking for Marius Josepovitch.
    Katie: You mean Josepovich?

& Bagwell: You ain’t no eagle, Josepovitch.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий