28 февр. 2017 г.

Keanu

& Clarence Goobril: Hello! I’m sorry, Keanu?
    Rell Williams: Yeah. I think it means «cool breeze» in Hawaiian.

& Rell Williams: Hulka said this is a crazy drug dealer named Cheddar.
    Clarence Goobril: So? What’s so scary about «Cheddar»?
    Rell Williams: Cheddar is a psychopath name. You only name yourself something adorable if you can back it up.
    Clarence Goobril: I don’t think that’s a thing.
    Rell Williams: That’s a thing. If you meet a guy named Fluffy Pink Bunny Head, he will stab you in the eye.


& Hi-C: Who the fuck are these niggas?
    Clarence Goobril: Who the fuck are we? Who the fuck aren’t we?

& Rell Williams: You ready, Shark Tank?
    Clarence Goobril: Yeah. I’m fuckin’ ready, Tech-tonic.

& Clarence Goobril: You guys, don’t kill me. I fuckin’ know everything about hip-hop.

& Hi-C: He has a rare disease... He’s gonna be a kitten forever.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий