20 февр. 2017 г.

The Longest Day

Sneaky Pete 1×10


& Audrey: I’m in trouble.

& Pete: So you just want to catch him cheating, or do you want to take him down?

& Pete: I’ve been playing out on the Left Coast. I’m not too crazy about their politics, but I like the color of their money. Last month I took 10 grand off of Matt Damon. I kicked Jason Bourne’s ass.

& Audrey: Forget about the money, Otto. We have a dead cop here, and I was holding the gun. ....
    Otto: I got a guy killed today, too.

& Vince: You ever get that feeling where you think you’ve been here before? You know, déjà vu, where everything you said and did... everything was like before? The hairs on the back of your neck stand up, but you can’t quite put your finger on where or when... But for me, right now, I can.

& Vince: And once again... I find my fate in the hands of Marius. All the elements of a classic con. Eddie’s the mechanic. Mukherjee’s the whale. Marius, the captain, and you, sweetheart... you’re the rope.... And I have the mark.

& Vince: Well, you live and learn.


& Pete: Eddie. Eddie, I got a confession to make...

& Eddie: Yeah, but the money...
    Pete: This wasn’t about money, Eddie. This was about Charlie.

& Porter: That wasn’t a Turk. There were moving parts.
    Pete: Well, it was pretty close.
    Porter: That wasn’t The Turk. It was a damn sweet con.
    Pete: We’ll get it right next time, all right?

& Sam: Where the hell have you been?

& Pete: I guess we need to talk...

& Otto: Why did you have to lie about everything?
    Audrey: Why do you think? He’s one of us.

& Audrey: Don’t wait another 20 years.
    Pete: I won’t.

& Pete: I don’t get attached. It’s the first rule of the life. Don’t get attached.

& Joe: So if you don’t do what we want, we’ll burn down that farm and kill everyone inside.
    Pete: ..... What do you want me to do?

& Frank: We want you to take us to your mother and the $11 million.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks
+ The Encyclopedia Of Scams

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий