15 февр. 2017 г.

Gang Related

& Det. Divinci: I’m not in Hawaii. I’m here, right? I don’t want to be here. I want to be in Hawaii. But I can’t be in Hawaii. Therefore, I think about it so as not to get depressed about being here... But I’m here.
    Det. Rodriguez: Right.

& Det. Divinci: Stop being an idiot. All right? We’re the cops on this case. This is our case. We’re gonna find the fucking killer.
    Det. Rodriguez: We are the fucking killers!
    Det. Divinci: Since when does that matter?

& Det. Divinci: Whatever evidence there is, it’s got to go through us. We lay down a trail, we make it nice and logical. We’re the teachers and two and two can add up to five if it’s our classroom.

& Det. Divinci: You better have a good alibi, James, or it’s good Ali-bye-bye.

& Det. Divinci: Maybe I got plans...
    Cynthia Webb: Yeah, I don’t want to hear them. Plans just make you think that something’s gonna get better. I’m fine. I don’t need to get screwed up waiting for something good to happen.


& Joe Doe: I killed a man. I should be punished.
    Elliot Goff: I’m a little surprised.
    Joe Doe: Why?
    Elliot Goff: Nobody ever wants to be punished for what they’ve done. That is a totally new concept for me, believe me.

& Det. Rodriguez: He’s not a fucking doctor. You picked a saint to pin a murder on! God!

& Det. Divinci: We can make it look gang related...

& Divinci: You’re asking me what I want?! Are you gonna grant me three wishes? Let’s see... I don’t know what to ask for... Money would be nice. Love would be better. But a little fucking loyalty... you can never get enough of that... We’ll start with money.

& Divinci: Let me tell you something. The only difference between a witness and a liar... is just one of them knows what he’s doing.

& Divinci: You know, that’s the thing about life. You can never, ever lose your sense of humor. Without it, you got nothing.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий