22 февр. 2017 г.

Eyes of the Beholder

Grimm 3×10

«I am glad ’tis night, you do not
look on me, for I am much ashamed
of my exchange.»

Shakespeare, «The Merchant of Venice»

& Alicia: You want some wine?
    Nick: I do, but still on duty.

& Rosalee: You don’t realize how different you and Nick and Hank are. That you don’t judge or, more importantly, cut off our heads.

& Sgt. Wu: Silver Impala was seen running a red light two blocks from the crime scene less than a minute after the 911 call was made. Coincidence? I believe not.


& Monroe: Oh, our shady pasts...
    Rosalee: Thank God we survived them.

& Rosalee: That is so beautiful. You have to play more often. You got any more?
    Monroe: I do, I do. I have a Mozart, a Bach, a very nice Brahms. And I got a Rimsky-Korsakov from Scheherazade that’ll knock your babushka off.
    Rosalee: Oh... The babushka one.

& Rosalee: Look, it’s not that easy to admit being Wesen, even to Wesen. I did everything I could to deny what I was. I hid it, hung out with all the wrong people. You have no idea how badly you just want to be normal.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий