14 февр. 2017 г.

Coyote Is Always Hungry

Sneaky Pete 1×6


& Pete: Excuse me. Excuse me. I’m so sorry to bother you. I’m trying to find the Housatonic Museum of Art...

& Gina: You’re a single-o?
    Pete: You get good enough after a while, another person just becomes dead weight.

& Pete: You know what Houdini said about pickpockets? He said the best pickpockets are women. Why? Because they’re patient.

& Gina: Hey, you’re not just a single-o. You’re a goddamn cannon.

& Carly: It’s about Cousin Pete. ....everyone else is thrilled he’s back, but I don’t know. Something just doesn’t sit right.
    Sam: Like what?
    Carly: I don’t think he’s Pete.


& Sam: I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I mean this in the nicest possible way. Why would anyone lie their way into your family?

& Lance: You got to admit that was pretty good.
    Julia: It’s always good. It’s everything else that’s the problem.

& Pete: You want to learn something? Okay, fine. First lesson. You got to drop 150 pounds.

& Julia: Tricia. She was his liaison, and I guess they liaised in the biblical sense.

& Marjorie: You have any idea what kind of con he’s running?
    Pete: From what I can see, I think it’s the Spanish prisoner.
    Marjorie: And you want to do what?
    Pete: I want to do a rollover.

& Joseph: We could run a badger game...

& Pete: What if we salt it?

& Audrey: We know you’re a criminal, Pete.

& Pete: ...And that’s exactly why you need me.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий