12 февр. 2014 г.

Thor: The Dark World


& Odin: We are not gods! We’re born, we live, we die, just as humans do.
    Loki: Give or take five thousand years.

& Thor: Hello. I accept your surrender.

& Odin: I’ll come for you when it’s safe.
    Frigga: You take care.
    Odin: Despite all I have survived, my queen still worries over me.
    Frigga: It’s only because I worry over you that you have survived.

& Loki: I thought you said you knew how to fly this thing.
    Thor: I said, “How hard could it be?”


& Loki: If it were easy, everyone would do it.

& Thor: Why are you smiling?
    Loki: There’s nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are.

& Thor: So, who’s Richard?
    Jane Foster: Really?

& Jane Foster: The walls between worlds will be almost non-existent. Physics is going to go ballistic. Increases and decreases in gravity, spatial extrusions. The very fabric of reality is going to be torn apart.
    Erik Selvig: I better get my pants.

& Thor: I’d rather be a good man than a great king.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий