13 февр. 2014 г.

Middlegame

House of Lies 3×6

& Jeannie: I’ve been told my, um... good-natured playfulness sometimes comes across as mean-spirited.

& Jeannie: What did you bring?
    Doug: Box of chocolates.
    Jeannie: Are you...
    Doug: Bull’s-eye.
    Jeannie: ...are you serious?
    Doug: Uh, yeah. Why?
    Jeannie: You brought a box of chocolates as a gift... for a black man?

& Marty: You know, I was just wondering, um... where on the gangster hierarchy scale does, uh, “shoe bodyguard” fit? I mean, what are we looking at? Drug dealer, killer... Or is it killer, drug dealer, thug, shoe...

& Slim Walter: See, this is my favorite part, right here. See just how long a bullshitter will keep bullshitting until he starts to lose it.


& Marty: What the fuck is wrong with you? I’m asking; I’m not ordering. Okay, I’d do it myself, but I’m not a blonde seven with perky tits.
    Jeannie: Excuse me?! A seven?!?!

& Dre: So we good?
    Marty: We good.
    Dre: My man.
    Marty: But we have a brand-new exciting problem to fuck with.

& Lucas: Whoa. The stigma of gift chocolates? What the fuck you talking about, man?
    Doug: Hey, man, don’t play dumb with me. How black people are offended by chocolates.
    Lucas: Black people are offended by white people who come to their parties and kill their goddamn dog.
    Doug: Ugh! Black people are offended by everything.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий