27 февр. 2014 г.

Brinkmanship

House of Lies 3×8

& Jeannie: So he’s a handsome jet-setting billionaire? And you have a two-bedroom apartment that is convenient to a major freeway... You’re good.

& Zannino: Look, guys, you can stop selling. Let’s go fuck some assholes.

& JC: Marty, please, when can I be your wingman?
    Marty: My wingman?
    JC: Yes.
    Marty: Uh... How does Nev-uary the 5th work for you?

& Zannino: Hey, it’s not love that makes the world go round, right?
    Marty: Goddamn right; you cannot buy a private jet with a pocketful of love.


& Sarah: Either you’re in it or you’re not.
    Doug: Which is it? It’s only two options?

& Clyde: I’m bringing you this big, fancy piece of business as a peace offering, as a way for us to start over, but I don’t even know if it’s possible, man. Is it? Can we start over?
    Marty: I... I mean... Like Obamacare reboot start over? Do you know how much work that is?
    Clyde: It’s a lot of work, yeah. Yes, like Obamacare. I want it to be like Obamacare.

& Marty: Want a drink?
    Clyde: If I drink, what happens?
    Marty: You get naked.
    Clyde: Right, can’t we just fuck?
    Marty: Just some snacks.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий