17 февр. 2014 г.

Inmates

The Walking Dead 4×10

& Beth: I’ve been afraid to get my hopes up... The thing is, I’ve been starting to get afraid that it’s easier just to be afraid.

& Beth: This morning Daddy said something. If you don’t have hope, what’s the point of living?

& Beth: You should write down wishes to make them come true.

& Tyreese: Hey, maybe we can circle back and find your car.
    Carol: The walkers and the fire— you can’t go back to a graveyard.


& Sasha: We should be out looking for food, shelter.
    Bob: Yeah, why is that?
    Sasha: So we can live.
    Bob: Then what?
    Sasha: What?
    Bob: Maybe we didn’t survive just to keep surviving.
    Sasha: Shit happens. Not everything has to mean something.
    Bob: No, it doesn’t have to, but it can.

& Tara: How do you know if she made it?
    Glenn: I don’t know. But Hershel, Maggie’s father, was a great man. And he told me all I had to do was believe, and that’s what I’m gonna do.

& Glenn: Things aren’t over. They’re not over.
    Tara: I want to believe that. I want to.
    Glenn: You have to.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий