8 февр. 2014 г.

The Locomotion Manipulation

The Big Bang Theory 7×15

& Amy: This brings us to the final item in our annual State of the Relationship Summit... Item 29: Valentine’s Day.
    Sheldon: Ah, the worst for last.

& Amy: I propose we spend a weekend at a bed-and-breakfast in Napa Valley.
    Sheldon: I hate every word in that sentence. Including “in,” “at,” “we” and “a”.

& Sheldon: Wow. I’m feeling the urge to hug you... And one... and two... All right, Gollum, we’re good.

& Amy: What do you think, Sheldon?
    Sheldon: It’s magnificent. This is going to be the best Valentine’s Day ever.

& Penny: Should we take this little party to the bedroom?
    Leonard: Mm, don’t have to— we have the whole place to ourselves.
    Penny: Oh, that’s true.
    Leonard: In fact, if you want, we can do it right here on Sheldon’s spot...
    Penny: That is the least sexy thing anyone’s ever said to me.

& Raj: Hey, Cinnamon, guess who just did it human style!

& Sheldon: It’s like there’s a train in your mouth.

& Amy: Hey, see if you guys can guess this one. Bang! Splat! Thud.


& Sheldon: How many trains have you been on?
    Eric: Tons. A box fell on my head at UPS six years ago. Now I just collect disability and ride trains.
    Sheldon: Wow. Your life’s amazing.

& Yvette: You’re the owner?
    Raj: Owner, father, soul mate, and if anything happens to her, your worst nightmare!

& Yvette: Should have been a dentist.

& Penny: I think there’s something going on between the two of them.
    Leonard: Maybe, but you also think nine minutes isn’t a while, so what do you know?

& Bernadette: To be honest, I bet Howie 200 bucks it wasn’t gonna happen.
    Howard: I’m going to the Lego store to get a big-ass R2-D2!
    Bernadette: See? It’s not just Sheldon. They’re all idiots.
    Howard: She’s right...
    Bernadette: So, your boyfriend’s a fixer-upper. Most of them are. I mean, look at this guy. You think he came like this? When I met him, he was a hot, goofy mess. Now, he’s been to space. That’s all me.
    Howard: I had a little to do with it...
    Bernadette: Oh, sure you did. Who’s Mama’s big space man?
    Howard: I am!

& Leonard: They’ve been in there, like, half an hour.
    Penny: Yeah, for future reference, that’s a while.

& Amy: I deserve romance, and I didn’t know how else to make it happen.
    Sheldon: Well, if you want romance, then let’s have romance! Oh, look, there’s wine. Mmm. Grape juice that burns. Uh, now let’s gaze into each other’s eyes, hmm? You blinked. I win.
    Amy: Sheldon...
    Sheldon: Let’s see. What’s next? Oh, kissing’s romantic. ...........
    Amy: That was nice.
    Sheldon: Good.

--
On the IMDb

Σ The good one.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий