17 февр. 2014 г.

Filth

& Carole: People ask me, “Carole, how do you and Bruce keep the spice in your marriage?” Well, I tell them it’s really simple. I’m just the ultimate tease. Me and Bruce, we’re not that different. We know what we want. We know how to get it...

& Bruce: Scotland... This nation brought the world television, the steam engine, golf, whisky, penicillin and, of course, the deep fried Mars bar. It is great being Scottish. We’re such a uniquely successful race. And as my wife Carole always says, “There’s no place like home.”

& Bruce: Love is cruel, Chrissie. Love is cruel.

& Clifford: What made you join the force, Bruce?
    Bruce: Police oppression, brother. I’d witnessed far too many cases of it in the mining community I grew up in.
    Clifford: And you wanted to stamp it out from the inside?
    Bruce: No, I wanted to be a part of it.

& Bruce: See, every time a woman drops her trousers, promotion. Every time a man drops theirs, disciplinary action. Where’s the equality in that?

& Bruce: Same rules apply, darling. Same rules apply.


& CI Toal: Policy or no bloody policy, I won’t pretend I don’t find the idea of two men doing it to each other... totally disgusting. But that’s by the way.

& Clifford: It wasn’t even a country until 1865!..

& Bruce: Fucking bufties. Disgusting. Absolutely fucking... disgusting.
    Clifford: I’ve never seen the attraction of it myself.

& Clifford: Happy Christmas.
    Bruce: Is it?

& Bruce: OK, well, if you want to talk about it, then I’m here. Spare me your airy-fairy, namby-pamby, care-in-the-community, human-resources, left-wing bullshit.

& Chrissie: Life’s cruel, Bruce. Life’s cruel.

& Bruce: I may not be the one to be giving marriage counselling, but sometimes it takes a wrongdoer to show you when you’re doing wrong.

& Bruce: Same rules apply.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий