3 февр. 2014 г.

The Seven Wonders

American Horror Story: Coven

3×13

Fleetwood Mac — Seven Wonders

♪ So long ago ♪
♪ Certain place, certain time ♪
♪ ........................ ♪

♪ Well, you know I’m sorry but ♪
♪ If I live to see the seven wonders
♪ I’ll make a path to the rainbow’s end ♪
♪ I’ll never live to match the beauty again ♪
♪ The rainbow’s end ♪

Ω Nice overture to the Season finale.

& Cordelia: We are going to give all four of you the chance to prove yourselves. Only one of you will succeed. To quote the Bible... loosely... “When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I understood like a child, I thought like a child. But when I became a woman, I put aside childish things...” Childhood is over, my girls. Put aside fears, reservations and petty things. Kick ass tomorrow.

& Myrtle: The Seven Wonders. Usually we move from easiest to hardest. But since we’re breaking with tradition this year, let’s begin with my personal favorite... Telekinesis.

& Misty: What if I can’t do it?
    Myrtle: Then you’re not the Supreme.

& Cordelia: Intention.

& Myrtle: Madison, obviously this is your bailiwick.
    Madison: Whatever that means.

& Myrtle: Concilium. Commonly only known to the public as “mind control.”

& Myrtle: The descent into the nether world will be your next test. Getting to hell will be simple for girls of your talents. It’s the getting back, darlings, that is the challenge.

& Myrtle: The next task before our candidates is transmutation.

& Madison: Guess who isn’t Supreme after all?


& Madison: What’s deserve got to do with any of this? You can’t disqualify me. Either I’m Supreme or I’m not. And, obviously, I am.

& Madison: Either crown me or kiss my ass.

& Myrtle: How true is it that a prophet is never recognized in his own country?

& Myrtle: That’s five Wonders accomplished. Let us move to the sixth, divination.

& Kyle: You’re not that good an actress.

& Spalding: She’d already started packing. That’s helpful. No one will wonder where the body went once we bury her.
    Kyle: Who the hell are you?
    Spalding: .... The help.

& Myrtle: Behold. The one, true Supreme.

& Bill: So, what would you like to say to all those girls watching and wondering if they might be witches? Hmm?
    Cordelia: Call us, e-mail us or just come to New Orleans. There is a home and a family waiting for you.

& Myrtle: I’m not suggesting. I’m insisting.
    Cordelia: You want to be burned at the stake? Again?

& Cordelia: Any last words?
    Myrtle: Only one... Balenciaga!

& Cordelia: Is that why you were always so awful to me? Because you knew I was going to take your power some day?
    Fiona: You took my power... the minute I gave birth to you. A woman becomes a mother, she can’t help but see her mortality in that cherubic little face. Every time I looked at you I saw my own death. You were a constant reminder... of my worst fears.
    Cordelia: Oh, and all this time, I thought you just didn’t like me...
    Fiona: It was nothing personal, darling.

& Fiona: I can feel the power vibrating off of you. It feels good, doesn’t it? Hmm? It’s mine, you know? When it came into you, it left me. The law of conservation of energy. I have to die for you to truly live.

& The Axeman: Every morning you wake up, and you act like you don’t know where you are. And then we fight. I’m... I’m tired of fighting.
    Fiona: Every morning? How long have we been here?
    The Axeman: Well, now, you can’t put a clock... on eternity.

& The Axeman: You’re here. With me. Nobody is going anywhere. I’m in heaven.

& Cordelia: All right... let’s open the doors.

& Cordelia: We survive. Up until now, that’s all we’ve done. But as I look at your faces— all of them beautiful, all of them perfect— I know together... we can do more than survive. It’s our time to thrive.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Power to the women. Right on.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий