3 февр. 2014 г.

Happy Endings

Revolution 2×13

& President Davis: Tom Neville... You know who I am?
    Neville: How do you do, Mr. President?

& Monroe: Typhus? I don’t know whether to kill these guys or write ’em a fan letter.
    Miles: Yeah, let’s do the first thing.

& Rachel: Should I be worried?
    Miles: No. Probably.

& Priscilla: Why would the nanos send us here?
    Aaron: I don’t know.
    Priscilla: What are we looking for exactly?
    Aaron: I’ll let you know when we find it.

& Rachel: What is this?
    Miles: Well, it’s Saturday night. Let’s go see a movie.


& Miles: All right, what are we watching? Please don’t say The Notebook!
    Rachel: .... Evil Dead II.
    Miles: Yeah... That’s about right.

& Rachel: I think 20 years is plenty of foreplay.

& Connor: Don’t you think things are gonna get weird now?
    Charlie: Only if you care.

& Charlie: Life’s short... for us, even shorter.
    Connor: What do you mean?
    Charlie: I got news for you, buddy. You just joined the losing team. We’ll all be dead inside a year, tops.

& Charlie: It’s gonna end bloody for everybody. So you might as well get what you can, while you can.
    Connor: Or you could try having a little hope.
    Charlie: I’d rather be realistic.

& Neville: Miles... Rachel... It’s good to see you again.
Ω Ho-ho-ho. Friends together again.

& Monroe: And, Charlotte, try not to get yourself killed. At least wait until you’re on Miles’ watch.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Yeah. Sure. Happy Endings it is.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий