28 февр. 2014 г.

House of Cards 1×7

Chapter 7

& Zoe: I don’t benefit from handing out headlines to other people.
    Francis: Generosity is its own form of power, Zoe.

& Doug: What’s your name?
    Rachel: Sapphire.
    Doug: No. What’s your name?
    Rachel: Rachel.

& Walter: What about prostitutes here in D.C.? How often?
    Russo: I fucked around a bit, okay?
    Walter: Details, please.
    Russo: Do you get off on this or something?
    Walter: Does a doctor enjoy it when he cups your balls and asks you to cough?

& Walter: I honestly don’t care whether you win. But if you do, work with me.


& Francis: I hear silence. I don’t like that sound.

& Linda: Drugs, Frank?!
    Francis: People love an underdog, Linda, and people love someone who stands up after they’ve fallen. Combine those two, it’s a very powerful narrative.

& Francis: There’s no better way to overpower a trickle of doubt than with a flood of naked truth.

& Francis: Always good to be owed favors.

& Francis: There’s a value in having secrets. Creatures like myself, like Claire, like Zoe... we wouldn’t be ourselves without them. ... After all, we are nothing more or less than what we choose to reveal.

& Zoe: Happy Father’s Day.
    Francis: Aren’t you gonna wish me a happy Father’s Day?
    Zoe: You don’t have any children.
    Francis: Don’t I?

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий