6 февр. 2014 г.

Soldiers

House of Lies 3×5

& Sarah: Okay. I’m ready now. Put your baby juice in me.

& Sarah: Honey?
    Doug: Mm-hmm?
    Sarah: Did you come?
    Doug: What?
    Sarah: Because it totally d... it didn’t seem like you did.
    Doug: What are you talking about? No, I-I made the noise and everything. Of course I came.

& Jeannie: Hey, I mean... who wants to be a milk machine for a bunch of teeny-tiny assholes? Not me, but...


& Jeannie: Not in my office, Doug!
    Doug: Right! No. Of course not. You meant in the building. Okay.
    Jeannie: Do not take a mental picture of me!

& Lukas: I know players. And you are a player, Miss Jeannie Van Der... whatever the fuck your name is.

& Jeannie: Hey, Spanky, quit eye-fucking me!
    Doug: What? I-I wasn’t. I was looking at the hole. For the hole.

& Marty: And how many friends does Jeannie have? Let me see. Two, seven, 46... carry the nine... zero.
    Jeannie: I don’t need friends, Marty. I’m pretty.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий