18 февр. 2014 г.

Blood on Their Hands: Part 2

The Bletchley Circle 2×2

& Susan: Somebody knows... Somebody is watching us.

& Susan: Timothy, can I ask you about the army?.. If your commanding officer did something that was wrong, would you still be proud?
    Timothy: Yes. The army isn’t a man. It’s not my commanding officer or... the battalion commander, the general... It’s more than any of those people. People make mistakes. Too cruel, foolish things. Sometimes it’s the evil things. But do we think the entire German Army was evil or were they just following the orders of an evil man? The army’s about loyalty and discipline. Those were the things I felt proud of... I suppose I’d like to feel them again.


& Susan: The truth?
    Timothy: Yes!
    Susan: I worked at the Government Code and Cypher School at Bletchley Park. We intercepted signals intelligence and... broke German encryption. This is who I am. That’s who I am, Timothy. We saved lives. We... We made a difference.

& Sam: Why are you in an army car?
    Timothy: Cos your mummy is a hero.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Without Susan? Can’t be. Rather... Alice will replace her.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий