1 февр. 2014 г.

The Croods

& Thunk: I am waiting for the signal, Dad!
    Grug: Never mind, Thunk. Just come out.
    Thunk: But if you don’t give me the signal, how do I know you’re my dad?

& Grug: Breakfast formation! I want to see some real caveman action out there! We do this fast. We do this loud. We do this as a family. And never not be afraid!

& Grug: Stop looking for things! Fear keeps us alive, Eep. Never not be afraid.

& Eep: What’s the point of all this?
    Grug: What was that?
    Eep: I mean, why are we here? What are we doing this for?
    Grug: No one said survival is fun. Nothing is fun.

& Gran: Mom, we’re ready to leave. Mom?
    Gran: .... Still alive!
    Grug: It’s still early.
    Gran: And you’re still fat!

& Grug: I’ve made a decision. We’re going to... that mountain! And don’t ask me why. It’s just a hunch. It just feels right.


& Grug: Oh, come on, just think. Our whole family, packed together on a long, slow trip across country?.. Days and nights with just each other. We’ll tell stories. We’ll laugh. We’ll become closer as a family...

& Guy: ... And she flew.
    Eep: Where did she fly?
    Guy: Tomorrow.
    Eep: Tomorrow?
    Guy: A place with more suns in the sky than you can count. It would be so bright. A place not like today, or yesterday. A place where things are better.

& Grug: Don’t. It could be dangerous.
    Eep: Dad, you always say that.
    Guy: Careful.
    Eep: Oh, okay.

& Grug: Remember, never not be afraid.

& Gran: I almost feel sorry for him... No, I don’t.

& Eep: So how did the tiger fly?
    Guy: She jumped on the sun. Rode it to tomorrow.

& Eep: This is good... what do you call this?
    Grug: I call it... a hug. Because it rhymes with Grug; but you can always change it if you don’t like it.
    Eep: No. I like it.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий