6 февр. 2014 г.

Dallas Buyers Club

& Tucker: You okay?
    Ron: You rattled my brain.
    Tucker: What brain?

& T.J.: Hey, you thinking anymore about Saudi Arabia? They need guys over there.
    Ron: Fuck, no. Why d’you wanna go work for a bunch of sand niggers anyway, huh?

& Ron: They got hot ass over there?
    T.J.: It’s a Muslim country. Can’t fuck the women.
    Ron: That takes me right out, then.

& Ron: Thirty days?

& Ron: You want a list of my problems, huh? My lungs are bleeding, my skin’s crawling, I got a fucking jackhammer in my head, and that’s the least of my fucking problems, lady.

& Rayon: I’m Rayon.
    Ron: Congratulations. Fuck off and go back to your bed.


& Ron: The AZT’s what was helping me.
    Dr. Vass: The only people AZT helps are the people who sell it. It kills every cell it comes in contact with. I’m gonna prescribe a regimen of vitamins as well as the mineral zinc, it’ll build up your immune system. You’ll also be taking aloe and essential fatty acids. Sound fun?

& Ron: I like your style, doc.

& Ron: I swear it, Ray, God sure was dressin’ the wrong doll when he blessed you with a set of balls.

& Ron: David, listen. These fuckers are coming at me, man, from all angles. I wanna file a restraining order.
    David: Against who?
    Ron: Against the government and the fucking FDA, that’s who. ... DO it!

& Ron: Sometimes I feel like I’m fighting for a life I ain’t got time to live. I want it to mean somethin’.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий