7 февр. 2014 г.

Sardines

Inside No. 9×1

& Ian: So, how does it feel to be engaged, Rachel?
    Rebecca: Rebecca.
    Ian: Rebecca. You set a date yet?
    Rebecca: 9th November.
    Ian: Oh, dear... That’s 9/11.

& Ian: I was christened Richard Ian Percival, if you can believe that. ... RIP.

& Ian: I’m in IT.
    Stuart: Congratulations. I’m in SH-IT cos I got in late last night, didn’t I?

& Rachel: So, how do you win?
    Rebecca: Nobody wins. You just wait.


& Rebecca: Don’t flush it.
    Stuart: Don’t worry. You know my motto. If it’s yellow, let it mellow. If it’s brown, flush it down.

& Stuart: Well, that’s something I shall never un-see.

& Rebecca: I’m sorry, Stuart. That’s against the rules.
    Stuart: Homophobic?
    Geraldine: Oh, you’ve got that, haven’t you, lovey?
    Rachel: No, I’m claustrophobic.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Love it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий