15 февр. 2014 г.

The Art of the Steal

& Crunch: I reckon it takes a betrayal before you realize the real currency in the world ain’t money... it’s trust.

& Nicky: Did I tell you the one about the, uh, three prostitutes and the bruised melon?..

& Nicky: You said, “She”. Who’s the “she”?
    Ponch: Who?
    Nicky: The expert.
    Ponch: Olga Something-Long.
    Nicky: Olga Something-Long?
    Crunch: Olga Panofsky-Cienfuegos?
    Ponch: Something like that.

& Crunch: There’s always another way.

& Francie: Can we please stop talking about old people fucking?


& Francie: Interpol’s a real thing?

& Agent Bick: What the hell am I looking at?

& Nicky: Yeah, look, Francie, it’s not The King’s Speech. You got two lines: “Going to Detroit.” And “Nothing to declare.” You’re gonna be great.

& Francie: Everybody’s fuckin’ lyin’ to me.
    Crunch: Nobody’s lyin’. It’s like, uh, well, I’ll tell you what it’s like, it’s like Claudius. For my money, the greatest Roman Emperor of them all. You know how Claudius survived some of the most brutal rulers of his time? How he outlived all those crazy-assed homicidal family members?
    Francie: How?
    Crunch: Played the fool. Played the fool and fooled them all. Even those he loved.

& Crunch: People are predictable Francis, you, me. If we weren’t, we’d just spend all our time trying to figure out what crazy shit everybody else was up to.

& Sam: I could never be certain, but I had faith. I had trust. And if you’ve got no trust... then what do you got?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий