1 февр. 2014 г.

Short Term 12

& Jayden: Yep, I know the rules. No belts, no razors, no scissors, no fuckin’ freedom.
    Grace: No cussing.
    Jayden: Shit, I forgot about that one.

& Mason: I love you so much, Grace. So much it’s insane.

& Grace: Why are you so nice to me?
    Mason: You being serious now? Well, it’s easy. It’s because you are the weirdest, most beautiful person that I’ve ever met in my whole entire life.


& Sammy: Can we play Big and Small?
    Grace: Is that a real game, or is that a game you just made up?
    Sammy: It’s a real game that I just made up.

& Grace: It’s impossible to worry about anything else when there’s blood coming out of you.

& Grace: Jayden, we have to do something about this.
    Jayden: Should go bash his face in with a baseball bat while he’s sleeping?

& Grace: Now we should get out of here.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий