26 февр. 2014 г.

Haunted Houses

True Detective 1×6

& Marty: Man’s game charges a man’s price. Take that away from this if nothing else.

& Joel Theriot: All my life, I wanted to be nearer to God. But the only nearness... silence.

& Rust: You should sign that... The newspapers are gonna be tough on you... and prison is very... very hard on people who hurt kids. If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself.


& Rust: I am working. I have things to do. So type the report, man. That’s how we do. I get people to talk, you write the stats. It’s worked out well for you so far.
    Marty: I’m the only one ever took up for you! Ever! You know what it’s likebeing your partner, huh? Fuck you.
    Rust: No, buddy, without me... there is no you. So type the fuckin’ report, man.

& Maggie: You can’t live like this.
    Rust: You know, people that give me advice, I reckon they’re talking to themselves.

& Rust: Buy you a beer?
    Marty: Sure. I’ll follow you.
    Rust: .... Actually, why don’t you buy me a beer?


On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий