5 февр. 2014 г.

Dead Clade Walking

Elementary 2×14

& Sherlock: I was expecting to find my... housemate.
    Gay: No problem. I’m Gay.
    Sherlock: I’m not.
    Gay: It’s my name.
    Sherlock: Yes, of course. I’m Sherlock.
    Gay: Hello. I also am... gay. So, you know, saves time.
    Sherlock: How efficient.

& Sherlock: Would you excuse us for a moment... Gay?

& Watson: I wanted to see what was under the ink blotches, so I put some nail polish remover and then some black coffee over it.
    Gay: You use black coffee to get rid of stains?
    Sherlock: Yes, of course. The acid in the coffee breaks down the marker. Have you never cleaned a whiteboard?

& Sherlock: I withdraw my earlier skepticism. The dinosaur in Doug Newberg’s backyard did indeed escape my notice.

& Sherlock: It’s Randy. His gyno-difficulties persist.

& Sherlock: How on earth did you make a career dealing with addicts?


& Watson: Is this written in English?
    Sherlock: The first few pages are in Latin. It doesn’t have to withstand close scrutiny. It just needs to get us in the vicinity of the Magpie.
    Watson: “42— Thaddeus is hereby declared the best apostle and those who disagree shall be vigorously tickled.”

& Watson: Gay? Why is Gay asleep on our couch?
    Sherlock: I worked her hard.

& Sherlock: The good investigator never rules out the possibility that one’s quarry is a fool.

& Watson: Why are you cutting up the Magpie case file?
    Sherlock: I am reducing it to digestible chunks. A 1953 study at the University of Michigan found that planarian worms could navigate a maze more successfully after ingesting the remains of other worms who had also run the same course. Perhaps if I ingest the file, it will offer fresh insights.
    Watson: You’re not really gonna eat that entire stack of paper, right?

& Sherlock: The odds are reasonably good that none of this would have happened without you. Allow me to return the favor by releasing the evil humours from your skull.
    Watson: I’m good.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий