31 янв. 2014 г.

Skunk, Dog Crap and Ketchup

Two and a Half Men 8×13

& Charlie: Ammonia? Am I that skeevy?

& Charlie: Don’t go down that road.
    Alan: Why shouldn’t I go down that road? Is it slippery when wet?
    Charlie: Are you out of your mind? What’s gotten into you?
    Alan: I think a better question would be, what’s gotten into you? I mean, who have you gotten into?


& Lyndsey: Oh, please. Charlie and I are just friends.
    Alan: No, no. My brother does not befriend women, he befouls them.
    Lyndsey: Are you saying you don’t trust me?
    Alan: No. I don’t trust Charlie. For him, you’re unexplored territory. At some point, he’s gonna try and plant his flag in you. And when I say “flag,” I mean his: Flag.

& Alan: Where is he?
    Lyndsey: Where is who? What is that smell?!
    Alan: Skunk, dog crap and ketchup. And don’t try to change the subject.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий