17 янв. 2014 г.

Protect the Coven

American Horror Story: Coven

3×11

& Delphine: Give me that cleaver. How hard can it be to chop the head off a chicken?

& Myrtle: Your mother’s Pol Pot in Givenchy.

& Delphine: I’ll get to the fingers later. But let’s start with your toes. This little piggy went to market. This little piggy... stayed home. This little piggy right here had roast beef. And this little piggy had none. And this little piggy cried whee...!

& Myrtle: Oh, Madison, you are the worst kind of Hollywood cliché: a bobble head with crotchless panties!
    Madison: And you’re a dried-up old Hot Pocket, but I don’t judge.
    Myrtle: You can’t speak to me that way— I am your elder.
    Madison: Welcome to the Revolution, Carrot Top. As the next Supreme, I’m gonna drive this coven out of the Dark Ages. Crotchless panties for everyone.

& Delphine: I can explain. I...
    Spalding: No. One doesn’t explain art. One simply... admires it.


& Spalding: Marie Laveau must die.
    Delphine: She can’t die. The bitch is immortal.
    Spalding: By magic! And by magic, she can be undone.

& Myrtle: I watched you and Kyle together at Nan’s funeral. Such a pair. So much in love. As the great Keats would say,
“More happy love!
 More happy, happy love!
 Forever warm and
 still to be enjoyed.
 Forever panting and...
 and forever young.”


& Renard: We came here to negotiate. In good faith.
    Fiona: Too much? Well, I don’t know. Maybe you’re right. Then here’s my other offer... You can all just die.

& Fiona: You Harvard men, charming to the end.
    Renard: Yale... actually.

& Fiona: You got any last words?
    Renard: Go to hell, witch bitch.

& Delphine: The m... the magic takes time to work. Your fate is sealed.
    Marie: Oh, you stupid rube! That ain’t magic. It’s an antihistamine. And the only thing I’m allergic to is you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий