3 янв. 2014 г.

Sad Sack

Arrested Development 2×5

& Lucille: I don’t know what you’re so nervous about, Michael. It’s a new prosecutor. It’s a whole new beginning... a new day, a new case, a whole new set of lies.

& Lucille: Anyway, I’m not lying anymore either, Michael. I’m being lied... on.

& Buster: I can’t do it! I can’t make my bed, and I can’t do this either! ... Aren’t you supposed to yell at me and call me “homo” and motivate me over this wall?
    Sergeant: We can’t do that anymore. Lawsuit.

& Lucille: Here you go. Hot tea. Because that’s what you are- a hottie.


& Michael: Are you serious?
    New prosecutor Wayne Jarvis: Almost always. I was once called the worst audience participant Cirque Du Soleil ever had.

& Lucille: What’s wrong with you? Where are you going?
    George Sr.: I’m on mushrooms! I’m on bad mushrooms!

& George Michael: So I got a “C” on my math test. Not anticipating a good reaction on that.
    Maeby: Well, the “B” got you glasses. Maybe this time you’ll get a neck brace.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий