15 янв. 2014 г.

Power(less)

House of Lies 3×2

& Sandra Joy: Those poor little people in that beige room. They all want to believe that they can have just one shred of power in their life, and they can’t. Well, I mean... it’s all bunch of horseshit anyway... Just fucking all of it. None of us have any power. We’re all just... passengers on God’s kamikaze rocket ship, powerless to our relationships, to our drugs of choice, to our families. We’re just careening at warp seven into a barren asteroid called We’re All Fucked.

& Doug: Hey, it’s great! I said that... it’s great. Yeah. So, I have no problem with it. You know, because what’s not to love about... fucking babies? I love them.

& Roscoe: So, Lex, my dad, he thinks he can take us two on two.
    Lex: For real?
    Marty: For real.
    Lex: All right. Let’s do this.
    Marty: Let’s do it.


& Marty: Hey, so, Lex? Boy or girl? What...? What’s the deal?
    Roscoe: Lex is a boy spelled B-O-I. Or a girl spelled G-R-R-L.
    Marty: Okay.
    Roscoe: But yes. B-S. Lex was born a girl.

& Jeannie: Even though I spend the majority of my time telling people how great I am, I don’t buy it for a second.
    Jeremiah: Yeah. What does that feel like?
    Jeannie: Pretty fucking... not... great.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий