8 янв. 2014 г.

The Diabolical Kind

Elementary 2×12

& Sherlock: 'I conduct myself as though I’m above matters of the heart, chiefly because I have seen them corrode people I respect. But in my candid moments, I sometimes wonder if I take the stance I do because love, for lack of a better word, is a game I fail to understand, and so I opt not to play.'

& Sherlock: Whatever my history with the woman, she remains a criminal genius. Her mind and her methods are worthy of study.
    Watson: Oh, so all this is in the name of science?
    Sherlock: Of course.

& Sherlock: I’ve maintained a relationship with Moriarty, which in turn, should make it easier to learn what Faux-riarty is up to.
    Watson: Faux-riarty?
    Sherlock: The man who pretended to be Moriarty. Do you have a better name for him?

& Moriarty: You look a bit tired.
    Sherlock: You look a bit evil.
Ω Always a pleasure to meet this woman.


& Watson: You think you’re in love with him. Only you can’t be sure, because as much as you claim to know about the world... love is something you don’t quite get.
    Moriarty: You’d be surprised what I’d do for love.
    Watson: Nothing crazy people do surprises me.

& Watson: Irene was the love of your life. That is why, in spite of everything, you can’t quite give her up. I get that. But I also know that you’re only gonna get hurt in the long run because there is no Irene. There is only Moriarty. And Moriarty is never gonna change.

& Sherlock: The woman is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma I’ve had sex with.

& Moriarty: Would it surprise you to learn that during the course of my internment here, I have devised exactly 17 means of escaping?
Ω A nod in the direction of the ’13 possibilities’?

& Moriarty: Tell me, is that how you learned to be one of them? By learning to care how your actions seemed in the eyes of another?
    Sherlock: I’m not sure I am one of them...

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий