10 янв. 2014 г.

The Three Amigos

Revolution 2×10

& Miles: Give me some whiskey. You know water makes me sick.

& Julia: Well?
    Neville: Odorless. Colorless. It’ll look just like a heart attack.
    Julia: There’s nothing you can’t do.
    Neville: Yeah...

& Monroe: What?! You got something to say, why don’t you just say it?
    Rachel: I have to help you find your son... after you killed mine.
Ω Interesting turn? Not much.

& Gene: I don’t get it. I mean, after what I’ve done, why aren’t you angry? You haven’t even raised your voice.
    Charlie: I stopped yelling at old people. It wasn’t getting a damn thing done.

& Monroe: Well, congratulations. You made it to Mexico. Go enjoy the Mexican dream.


& Monroe: God, you... you’re nothing but a two-bit thug.

& Monroe: This is a dead-end street, kid. Trust me, I know.
    Connor: Really? And you know that how?
    Monroe: Because I’m Sebastian Monroe.

& Monroe: You’re not... you’re not aiming high enough. 30 men?.. How about 1,000 men? 10,000 men?
    Connor: What are you talking about?
    Monroe: You are a Monroe. You should be leading the Republic. Why do you think I came all the way down here to find you, huh?.. It should be passed from father to son.
Ω Whoo. What a megalomaniac he is!

& Rachel: Well?
    Miles: Connor and some cartel guys dragged him off.
    Rachel: Let me guess. We’re gonna get ourselves killed saving Monroe?
Ω It’s bazinga. Really.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий