27 янв. 2014 г.

Go to Hell

American Horror Story: Coven

3×12

& Queenie: What the hell? You’re Papa Legba. You live in a chicken shack?
    Papa Legba: No, darling. It’s not the hell. It’s your hell.

& Papa Legba: There’s this thing about being immortal. Your hell’s on Earth.

& Delphine: You made me weep. But not as you would have it for my supposed sins. I wept for the state of this world. A world of lies. A world that makes promises it cannot keep. To tell a colored man that he can be equal to a white man?.. There’s the real cruelty.

& Delphine: I’m not going anywhere.
    Queenie: Actually you are.
    Delphine: Ow!
    Queenie: Straight to hell.
    Delphine: It’s impossible! I’m immortal.
    Queenie: Wrong.
    Delphine: I don’t want to die!
    Queenie: Tough shit. Who does?

& The Axeman: Just because you witches can open the locks with your hocus-pocus... it doesn’t make it polite. A man shouldn’t be disturbed when he’s playing with his instrument.


& Queenie: I’m gonna go find a maintenance man.
    Cordelia: No, no, just us.
    Queenie: You mean, just me, and I don’t have a jackhammer.
    Cordelia: Stop being so literal and remember who you are. When the rest of the world sees a wall, we see a window.

& Fiona: Why do they insist on always putting me in seat 1A?

& Fiona: When I was eight years old... my mother brought me a little calico cat...
Ω Full forward to the Season’3 end.

& Pauline: Why are they doing this to us?
    Marie: Because we can.

& Papa Legba: Congratulations, Madame Delphine LaLaurie. You have been granted your sweet release from the world of the mortal. And as punishment for your crimes of murder, torture, passion, fashion and being an all-around no-good miserable bitch, you... will spend all of eternity here... in my home.
    Delphine: It is my home.
    Papa Legba: No... it’s mine. Welcome to hell.

& Papa Legba: Eventually... everybody pays. Everybody suffers. Now get back to work.

& Cordelia: How does she look?
    Myrtle: Magnificent. I wish you could see it.
    Cordelia: I can.

& Cordelia: She was a force to be reckoned with, but she was a horrible Supreme. She shirked all of her responsibility, including the most important: identifying her successor. So it will be up to us to find our new leader. And the only way is through the test of Seven Wonders. And since it could be any one of you, you will all be tested.
    The Seven Wonders... Sunday at dawn it begins. Everyone participates. And by next week, we will have a new Supreme.
Ω Oh, yeah.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий