29 янв. 2014 г.

Last Vegas

& Miriam: It’s good for your knee.
    Sam: It’s good for my knees, but it’s destroying my soul.

& Billy: All right, listen, guys. I got something important here, all right?
    Archie: Oh, shit, Billy.
    Sam: Heart or cancer?
    Archie: Prostate? What?
    Billy: Why every time the phone rings, you think somebody’s dying?
    Sam: I live in Florida now. Usually, when the phone rings, somebody is dying.

& Billy: I’m getting married.
    Archie: What?!
    Sam: Wow.
    Archie: To that lady who’s half your age?
    Billy: She’s almost 32.
    Archie: I have a hemorrhoid that’s almost 32.

& Sam: Look at Archie. He’s divorced and miserable. I’ve been married almost 40 years, and I wish I was as miserable as Archie.

& Sam: You look good.
    Archie: You lie good.


& Archie: I’m gonna go find some damn water and take all my damn pills. Then we gonna get this damn party started.
    Sam: Yeah. It’s gonna be fun.

& DJ: What’s your name there, sir?
    Sam: Sam.
    DJ: All right.
    Sam: Oh, and I’m available, I have a condom.

& Billy: Three Red Bull vodkas.
    Archie: What’s a rebel vodka?
    Sam: I don’t know.

& Archie: Boy these vodka Red Bulls are strange. I feel like I’m getting drunk and electrocuted at the same time! The music, it’s loud! It’s like everything sounds alike, like they’re playing the same song over and over and over again. I probably should get up and dance but I’m used to having a partner. It doesn’t seem to matter to that fella. Maybe I’ll give it a shot. Maybe not. I hope they play something different. Maybe now.

& Archie: Oh, before you go, Dean... Ask the girl to dance, don’t tell her. Okay? Tell her how beautiful she is, not how sexy she looks to you. Tell her that from the time she walked in here, you have not been able to take your eyes off of her.
    Dean: That’s kind of true.
    Archie: Okay, then go for it... I’ll be damned.

& Billy: I’m just scared of being old. We were 17, you know, five minutes ago. It was just yesterday. I just don’t know where it all went, you know? My brain cannot conceive how old this body is.

& Diana: Eye contact. You... It doesn’t mean anything without eye contact.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий