28 янв. 2014 г.

Associates

House of Lies 3×4

& Jeannie: Uh, what's the wireless password?
    Marty: The wireless password?..
    Jeannie: The wireless password is "the wireless password"?

& Doug: It's a classic Cherry Orchard scenario. That's a-a term that I originated. You see, The Cherry Orchard is a play by Anton...
    Caitlin: Chekhov, yeah. The CEO is Lyubov and the operations manager is Lopakhin.

& Marty: You made a decision to stay at Galweather; I respect that.
    Doug: Uh, that was stupid. No, don't-don't respect me. Honestly, I'm so stupid.

& Tow Truck Driver: Dude, I'm just doing my job.
    Clyde: You're just doing your job? You know who else was doing their job? Osama bin Laden, huh? Pol Pot! Fuckin' Jeffrey Dahmer is just doing his job! I fucking kill and eat teenage kids!


& Jeannie: Thank you for the pat on the head. But it's not about my work. I mean it is, but...
    Marty: What is it?
    Jeannie: You had torpedoed your very last relationship, outside of your family, maybe, with someone you gave a fuck about, and you saw that barely open window to your soul creaking shut. That's why you went to all this effort, Marty. And that's why I'm here.
    Marty: Have a great afternoon. See you tomorrow.
    Jeannie: You, too. And just for the record... you didn't give me shit. I took it.

& Jeremiah: I've had a word with them. Several, actually. They're teenagers. You know, it's like trying to get a Parisian not to speak French.

& Marty: Clyde... it's not important.
♪ Cut off at the sound ♪
♪ Cut off at the sound, oh-oh ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий