24 янв. 2014 г.

His Last Vow

Sherlock 3×3

& Charles Augustus Magnussen: Facts are for history books. I work in news.

& Smallwood: This is blackmail!
    Magnussen: Of course it isn’t blackmail. This is... ownership.

& Magnussen: Claire de la Lune... It never tastes like it smells, does it?

& Watson: No, you can’t come, you’re pregnant.
    Mary: You can’t go, I’m pregnant!

& Watson: Well? Is he clean?
Ω Nod in the Elementary direction? Nice.

& Mycroft: Don’t reply, just look frightened and scuttle.

& Sherlock: Um, what was I going to say?.. Oh, yeah. Bye-bye.

& Watson: It’s for a case, you say? What sort of case?
    Sherlock: Too big and dangerous for any sane individual to get involved in.
    Watson: You trying to put me off?
    Sherlock: God, no. Trying to recruit you. And stay out of my bedroom.

& Janine: Where’s Sherl?
    Watson: Sherl!?!

& Magnussen: Best thing about the English... you’re so domesticated. All standing around, apologising... keeping your little heads down. You can do what you like here. No-one’s ever going to stop you. A nation of herbivores.
            I have interests all over the world but... everything starts in England. If it works here... I try it in a real country. The United Kingdom, Petri dish to the Western World.

& Sherlock: You see, as long as there’s people, there’s always a weak spot.


& Watson: Sherlock, she loves you!
    Sherlock: Yes. Like I said, human error.

& Watson: We should call the police.
    Sherlock: During our own burglary? You’re really not a natural at this, are you?

& Mary: I’m sorry, Sherlock. I truly am.
Ω Unpredictable, intriguing turn. Liar!

& Molly: It’s not like it is in the movies. There’s not a great big spurt of blood and you go flying backwards. The impact isn’t spread over a wide area. It’s tightly focused so there’s little or no energy transfer. You stay still and the bullet pushes through. You’re almost certainly going to die, so we need to focus. I said, “Focus!”

& Sherlock: You... You never felt pain, did you? Why did you never feel pain?
    Moriarty: You always feel it, Sherlock. But you don’t have to fear it!
Ω Unexpectedly.

& Watson: You... Mrs. Watson, you’re in big trouble.
    Mary: Really? Why?
    Watson: His first word when he woke up... “Mary.”

& Janine: Sherlock Holmes, you are a back-stabbing, heartless, manipulative bastard.
    Sherlock: And you, as it turns out, are a grasping, opportunistic, publicity-hungry, tabloid whore.
    Janine: So, we’re good then?
    Sherlock: Yeah, of course.

& Sherlock: So... Mary Watson... who are you?

& Bill Wiggins: Rule one of looking for Sherlock Holmes, he finds you.

& Sherlock: That wasn’t a miss, that was surgery.

& Sherlock: Now talk and sort it out and do it quickly.

& Mrs. Holmes: I’m not absolutely sure why you’re here.
    Sherlock: I invited him.
    Wiggins: I’m his protege, Mrs. Holmes. When he dies, I get all his stuff and his job.
    Sherlock: No.
    Wiggins: Oh, well, I help out a bit.
    Sherlock: Closer.

& Sherlock: You were a doctor who went to war. You’re a man who couldn’t stay in the suburbs for more than a month without storming a crack den, beating up a junkie. Your best friend is a sociopath, who solves crimes as an alternative to getting high. That’s me, by the way, hello. Even the landlady used to run a drug cartel.
    Mrs. Hudson: It was my husband’s cartel! I was just typing.
    Sherlock: And exotic dancing.
    Mrs. Hudson: Sherlock Holmes, if you’ve been YouTubing...
    Sherlock: John, you are addicted to a certain lifestyle. You are abnormally attracted to dangerous situations and people, so is it truly such a surprise that the woman you fall in love with conforms to that pattern?

& Watson: Why is SHE like that?
    Sherlock: Because YOU chose her.
    Watson: Why is everything always... MY FAULT?!?!
    Mrs. Hudson: Oh, neighbours!

& Watson: Sit.
    Mary: Why?
    Watson: Because that’s where they sit. The people who come in here with their stories. They’re the clients, that’s all you are now, Mary. You’re a client. This is where you sit and talk and this is where we sit and listen. Then we decide if we want you or not.
Ω Bazinga, BTW.

& Sherlock: A.G.R.A., what’s that?
    Mary: Er... my initials.
Ω Nice touch.

& Watson: The problems of your past are your business. The problems of your future... are my privilege. It’s all I have to say, it’s all I need to know.

& Watson: I don’t understand.
    Magnussen: You should have that on a T-shirt.

& Magnussen: It’s all about knowledge, everything is. Knowing is owning.

& Watson: But if you just know it, then you don’t have proof.
    Magnussen: Proof? What would I need proof for? I’m in news, you moron. I don’t have to prove it, I just have to print it.

& Watson: I still don’t understand.
    Magnussen: And there’s the back of the T-shirt.

& Mycroft: Oh, Sherlock. What have you done?

& Watson: So here we are.
    Sherlock: William Sherlock Scott Holmes.
    Watson: Sorry?
    Sherlock: That’s the whole of it. If you’re looking for baby names.

& Sherlock: John, there’s something I should say, I’ve meant to say always and I never have. Since it’s unlikely we’ll ever meet again, I might as well say it now... Sherlock is actually a girl’s name.
    Watson: It’s not.
    Sherlock: It was worth a try.

& Sherlock: To the very best of times, John.

& Moriarty: Did you miss me? Did you miss me? Did you miss me? Did you miss me? Did you miss me?

& Mycroft: As it turns out, you’re needed.
    Sherlock: Oh, for God’s sake, make up your mind! Who needs me this time?
    Mycroft: .... England.

& Mary: But he’s dead. I mean, you told me he was dead, Moriarty?
    Watson: Absolutely. Blew his own brains out.
    Mary: So how can he be back?
Ω Precisely as Sherlock could.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Until Benedict gets too famous, they say, huh? Very well then. Already waiting 4 a season 4.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий