7 янв. 2014 г.

The Spectacular Now

& Sutter: I love you so much it hurts. It hurts me how much I love you.

& Sutter: I don’t need college. Who needs that shit? Look, I got everything I need right here. I’ve got a job, I’ve got a car, I’ve got a beautiful girl sittin’ next to me. You think beauty’s in some classroom or some text book or something and it’s not. That’s not what it’s about. This, right here, this is beautiful. All of this... That’s all you need.

& Sutter: Dude, Marcus, trust me. You don’t wanna be like me. I make jokes, yeah. But, I mean, you get shit done.

& Sutter: Hey, not everything has to be so serious... Man, I’m just saying like, you can relax, you know? You’re awesome, man. Enjoy being who you are. Live in the now. Embrace that shit.


& Sutter: I’m so happy. I mean, this night, this is our night. This is the youngest that we’re ever gonna be.

& Tommy: You’ve never been to Key West?
    Sutter: No.
    Tommy: Key West is the place to be. Key West has got sunsets... That are like butterscotch sundaes with strawberry swirl mixed in and it just melts right into the ocean. And everybody has got a drink in their hand and a smile on their face. That’s Key West.

& Mr. Aster: I mean, do you even want to graduate?
    Sutter: I don’t know.
    Mr. Aster: Excuse me?
    Sutter: I’m just being honest with you. I... I don’t know. Everyone’s telling me I gotta move on, I don’t see what’s so great about being an adult. Are you happy?
    Mr. Aster: ..............

& Cassidy: You’ll always be my favorite ex-boyfriend.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий