9 янв. 2014 г.

The Magical Delights of Stevie Nicks

American Horror Story: Coven

3×10

& Marie: I feel like I've been alone for so long, it's a relief to have found an equal. Even if that person come in the guise of an enemy.

& Papa Legba: Wake up. Your master calls. Laveau. Tonight's the night you pay me my due.
    Marie: Not now. Please. It's been a hard day.
    Papa Legba: Hard days... deserve a harder night.

& Misty: Who are you?
    Stevie Nicks (!): You must be Misty. I'm Stevie Nicks. ... Is she all right?
    Fiona: You owe me five bucks.

& Madison: Should we go to the morgue?
    Nan: No.
    Zoe: No.
    Madison: For witches, you guys are such squares.

Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon Live 1976

♪ Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night ♪
♪ And wouldn’t you love to love her? ♪


& Madison: I’m a huge Eminem fan. When’s he get here?
    Fiona: Marshall? You’re not his type. And more importantly... you’re not the next Supreme.

& Marie: So, where do we find them?
    Cordelia: Corporate headquarters are in Atlanta.
    Marie: Hell, that ain’t nothin’ but a hop. So what we waitin’ on?
    Fiona: Well, before we hop on our broomsticks, let’s think this through.

& Fiona: They pray to one god— a green, merciless god. Money. So we cut off their supply, bring them to their knees, make them crawl to us and beg for mercy.

& Madison: Everything’s transactional. Guy buys you dinner, he expects a blow job. Welcome to earth.

& Zoe: Nan, what are you doing? Let her go! Stop!
    Nan: She has to pay!
    Zoe: Nan!
    Nan: You have to be... cleansed.

& Myrtle: Face reality headlong and carry on.
    Cordelia: But how? I have no one, and my powers are gone.
    Myrtle: Your salad dressing is absolutely magical. Maybe you could bottle it. Cordelia’s Conjured Coriander Condiment.

& Myrtle: Let’s be honest. Living in Fiona’s shadow is a challenge. What are your options when your mother’s Hillary Clinton?

& Fiona: I don’t want to die.
    Papa Legba: Same as everyone.
    Fiona: I am not the same as everyone... I’m queen of the witches.
    Papa Legba: I don’t give a wet donkey’s shit about your title. I shine to only one thing: your soul.
    Fiona: Then let’s talk business.

& Fiona: I give you my soul, and what do you give me in return?
    Papa Legba: Freedom from death.
    Fiona: I want terms defined... Life everlasting. No aging, no decrepitude... forever.
    Papa Legba: Just like that.

& Papa Legba: The deal is off.
    Fiona: Why?!
    Papa Legba: You have nothing to sell. You have no soul.

& Fiona: Haven’t you heard? I have no soul. I’ll just kill ’em all.

& Nan: Fiona’s a bitch. I’m gonna be a nice Supreme.

& Fiona: Stop making such a fuss. You’re not the first witch to be drowned.

& Papa Legba: You must provide an innocent.
    Fiona: She’s innocent. Mostly. She killed the neighbor, but the bitch had it coming.

& Fiona: Oh, come on, Papa, huh?
    Marie: Be a sport.
    Papa Legba: You two together? Big trouble.

& Fiona: That’s so beautiful. I’ve always loved that song, Stevie. The perfect ending to a long day.

Stevie Nicks — Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You

♪ Has anyone ever written anything for you ♪
♪ In all your darkest hours ♪
♪ Did you ever hear me sing? ♪
♪ Listen to me now ♪

--
On the IMDb

Σ Yo. At this rate, everyone will die by the end of the season.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий