28 янв. 2014 г.

Escape Plan

& Ray: Any break requires, three things. Knowing the lay out, understanding the routine and help from outsiders the realm.

& Ray: You have any questions?
    Warden: Yeah, one. What kind of man would choose to spend most of his life in prison?

& Rottmayer: Let’s see what you can do... Alright. You hit like a vegetarian.

& Rottmayer: I told you. No talent.

& Ray: At a 100 degree centigrade steel on those panel with 3 cubic centimeter those bolt will come right off. ... What?
    Rottmayer: You don’t look so smart.
    Ray: You don’t either.

& Ray: Taking a man’s life is nothing. Taking his heart? That’s everything, isn’t it?


& Rottmayer: What are the options?
    Ray: Plan-B. You always gotta have a plan-B.

& Ray: This can go two ways. You let me go and I’ll pretend this never happened. If you don’t.. I’ll burn this fucking place to the ground on my way out.

& Rottmayer: But what if you’re not up there on deck in 5?
    Ray: Do what you gotta do. There’s always plan B.

& Rottmayer: Have a lovely day. Asshole.

& Ray: Now, what?
    Rottmayer: Relax.

& Ray: And I became your best friend.
    Rottmayer: You are not easy friend to have there. I mean, I had to work very hard.

& Ray: Why don’t you and me have a very special dinner?
    Abigail: I’ll cook.
    Ray: Haven’t I suffered enough?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий