16 янв. 2014 г.

Mis Dos Padres

Revolution 2×11

& Miles: You’re a dick.

& Miles: I cannot believe the first selfless act of your entire life is the one that screws me too. Thank you.

& Grace: I was always afraid that maybe one day they could wake up...
    Aaron: How’d they wake up?
    Grace: What’s the brain, besides a cloud of neurons all talking to each other? You get enough of ’em together...
    Aaron: You cross into consciousness.

& Grace: There are more nanites than there are neurons in a brain... in a million brains. So, if they learn to network...
    Aaron: That’s a big-ass brain.


& Aaron: Yeah, it was my thesis, but, yeah, Priscilla helped. So that’s why you.
    Grace: Like anybody, damn thing just wants to know who its parents are.
Ω Parents, parents, parents. All around parents.

& Aaron: This is just... this is a lot to take in.
    Grace: You think that’s a lot? Try wrapping your head around this. This thing is everywhere. And apparently, it’s got a mind of its own.
    Aaron: Yeah.
    Grace: Aaron, how is that any different from God?

& Aaron: So it turns out a thesis project from M.I.T. makes you mother of the world’s first A.I. Welcome to the SyFy channel.

& Connor: I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking.
    Nuñez: Loyalty doesn’t need to think.

& Connor: You know who obsesses about weakness?.. Weak people.

& Monroe: Well, he’s pretty good, huh?
    Miles: Shut up and focus.

--
On the IMDb

Σ 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий