31 янв. 2014 г.

The Convention Conundrum

The Big Bang Theory 7×14

& Howard: T Minus 45 seconds!
    Leonard: They sell out incredibly fast, but as long as one of us gets in, we can buy passes...
    Sheldon: Good Lord, this is not the time for flirting! Keep it in your pants!

& Penny: Yeah, this is not gonna be enough coffee.

& Bernadette: Oh, while they're acting like teenagers, we could do something grown-up.
    Amy: Oh. You mean like a museum?
    Penny: Yes, like a museum, but anything else.

& Amy: Last time I got dressed up and had tea was when I was five. Just me, my teddy bear, Raggedy Ann and my hamster.
    Bernadette: That's cute.
    Amy: It was. Till my hamster ate all her babies. It got less cute really fast.


& Leonard: I-I say, this one time, instead of wimping out, let's be badasses!
    Raj: Okay, I'll be a badass-- but only if you pinky-swear to be one, too.

& Penny: I mean, really, what's so great about being grown up?
    Bernadette: Well, for starters, we'd be splitting this check three ways...
    Penny: I'm serious. Who wants to do all that stuff? Have insurance, pay mortgages, leave one of those little notes when you hit a parked car...

& Sheldon: Hey, Los Angeles! I'm on a Ferris wheel with Darth Vader! And he's nicer than you think!
    James Earl Jones: I am!

& Carrie Fisher: It's not funny anymore, James!
    James Earl Jones: Then why am I laughing!

& James Earl Jones: Ah, Sheldon, this is the perfect end to a perfect night.
    Sheldon: .... Okay. Yeah, but I think it could have ended with the karaoke.
    James Earl Jones: What were you trying to ask me at the strip club?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий