22 янв. 2014 г.

Rush

& Niki Lauda: 25 drivers start every season in Formula 1, and each year, two of us die. What kind of person does a job like this? Not normal men, for sure. Rebels, lunatics, dreamers. People who are desperate to make a mark and are prepared to die trying.

& Alexander, Lord Hesketh: They could never have imagined it, those pioneers who invented the automobile, that it would possess us like this, in our imaginations, our dreams.

& Alexander: Nursie, men love women, but even more than that, men love cars!

& Marlene: What are you doing?
    Niki Lauda: You hear that noise when you accelerate?
    Marlene: No.
    Niki Lauda: Your fan belt is loose.
    Marlene: My... what?!
    Niki Lauda: And when you brake, your foot goes all the way down, which means there’s air in the system.
    Marlene: Anything else?
    Niki Lauda: No. Apart from the rear brakes are worn out, the front right tyre is a bit soft, which explains why you’re weaving so much.
    Marlene: How can you tell?
    Niki Lauda: My ass.
    Marlene: Sorry?
    Niki Lauda: God gave me an OK mind, but a really good ass which can feel everything in a car.


& Marlene: Anyway, look at the way he’s driving, like an old man.
    Niki Lauda: There’s no need to drive fast. It just increases the percentage of risk... We’re not in a hurry. I’m not being paid. Right now, with zero incentive or reward, why would I drive fast?

& Niki Lauda: Why would I be jealous? Think about it. All that affection, all those smiles, is a sign of disrespect. They don’t fear you. Whereas compared that to me.
    James Hunt: Yes, compared to you, whom no one likes.
    Niki Lauda: Right.
    James Hunt: Not even his own teammates.
    Niki Lauda: Right. Because I’m a serious guy. I go to bed early, I look after myself, after my car.
    James Hunt: Yes, you’re very well-behaved.
    Niki Lauda: Go to work, kick ass. And then, after the race, I go home instead of going to bars and talk all this bullshit with all these assholes.
    James Hunt: Arseholes?
    Niki Lauda: You should go home more often too.

& Niki Lauda: Do you really think it upsets me, James, calling me a rat because I look like one? I don’t mind it. Rats are ugly, sure, and nobody like them, but they’re very intelligent and they have a strong survival instinct.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ «в целом очень хорошо показаны персонажи, Хант вообще как настоящий, да и Лауда вполне. Интересно было бы поговорить о фильме с самим Лаудой, кстати. Я нашёл с десяток ляпов – но они все узкопрофессиональные, не думаю, что кроме меня, их много народу заметит. Единственный жёсткий минус фильма – чрезмерный перегиб в сторону борьбы Лауды и Ханта. Реально они сражались всего один сезон, 1976-й. А фильме есть ощущение, что кроме них, на треке никого нет все семидесятые. Нет Фиттипальди, Стюарта, Петерсона, Хьюлма – то есть тех, кто действительно был лидерами в начале 70-х. Потом ситуация немного выправляется, но в первой половине фильма о Ханте комментатор даже упоминать не должен, по-хорошему, он был никто и звать его было никак.»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий