3 янв. 2014 г.

Mad Dogs 4×2 (finale)

& Carmen: Listen, some amazing things have happened in your life. That’s just because the stars lined up in a certain way but the truth is you never know what’s going to happen. Life is never in our control.

& Carmen: Wait and see. You can never predict what will happen next. Life has always one more consequence.

& Rick: Come on, we can’t do this! Who are we kidding? We’re not gangsters!
    Carmen: You kind of are.


& Rick: Ma’am. We, all of us, are under attack. OK? We really need to get out of here.
    Greta: You what now?
    Rick: Maybe you could just... I don’t know. Like, arrest us or something.
    Greta: Arrest you? Who do you think I am? Officer fucking Krupke? What’s going on?

& Rick: Do you know why I like numbers? Cos I like the promise of the specific. With numbers, you know... you add them up and you get an answer. You see an equation. You find the solution. If bookkeeping is involved, I can fix it. I’m good at it. I can always figure out an end result. Always. The one thing I’ve never been able to figure out, though... was me.

& Woody: Why didn’t we think about that?
    Baxter: Cos we’re just four herberts.
    Woody: Not bad people, though, are we?
    Rick: No. We’re not bad people. We definitely don’t deserve this.

& Baxter: Think that’s the end of it?

--
On the IMDb

Σ That’s the end of it? Yes, that's it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий