21 янв. 2014 г.

Boom

House of Lies 3×3

& Softball catcher: Oh, this is so good. This is like a roller coaster, you know? Like Full Throttle at Magic Mountain or... Oh, SooperDooperLooper at Hersheypark...

& Benita: I love my country. I love my country. And, I mean, I definitely wouldn’t want for there to be another 911.
    Doug: What? Who calls it 911? It’s 9/11.
    JC: A lot of people died that day, Doug. Does it really matter what we call it?
    Doug: Hey. A guy who once dated my aunt worked at Cantor Fitzgerald, so don’t you... Don’t you dare give me the high hat.

& Everett: Monica’s our boss. Crazy powerful, and I mean that not in the sense of “very powerful,” which she is, but literally bat-shit out of her mind. Let me plug that data in here... Oh. It says, “Good luck working again, dumb-ass.”
    Clyde: You’re fucking useless.
    Everett: You’re trapped by a lion. You don’t say, “Fuck you, lion.” You play dead and pray to God it doesn’t eat you.


& Rainmaker: Don’t feed me that coercion bullshit. I didn’t hold a gun to any of your heads. You wanted to.
    Jeannie: Oh, God, yes. The too-tight shirts, the thick, fetid breath, the snow white bush, we all just had to have it. I mean, what girl doesn’t dream of blowing Santa Claus?
    Rainmaker: Hmm... I liked fucking you. But I’m gonna... really... like fucking you.

& Jeannie: I just want to be clear, Marty... that this is a business decision. Purely. While our interests coincide at the moment, I will not hesitate to throw you under the bus if it serves me in the future.
    Marty: So no toasted subs?

& Marty: Wow. Shark Jeannie has teeth.

& Jeannie: Boom.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий