1 мар. 2014 г.

Fear and Loathing

Revolution 2×14

& Connor: How are we gonna get out of here?
    Monroe: Well, you got any ideas? I’m all ears.
    Connor: Charlie’s still out there.
    Monroe: Right, yeah, mini-Miles.

& Monroe: Well, if we can’t get out of here, we gotta get ready. We don’t have much time.
    Connor: Ready for what?
    Monroe: I gotta teach you how to kill me.

& Duncan Page: Where are my diamonds?
    Charlie: There’s been a little delay.
    Duncan Page: Oh, really? Where’s Monroe?
    Charlie: Yeah, that’s the delay.

& Aaron: You know, I’m so sick of your misterioso crap.

& Monroe: Don’t look at my sword, look at my shoulder.

& Neville: Got to admit, quite a team.
    Miles: Uh, no, I don’t.


& Neville: Oh, and by the way, I’m glad you finally got together with your sister-in-law, sicko. Thanksgiving get weird?

& Priscilla: If we refuse to help?
    Peter: You don’t have a choice. That’s why we’re here. You can’t fight fate.
    Aaron: It’s a machine, Pete. It’s not God.
    Peter: It is better than God. The nano, it’s alive. It answers our prayers. It heals. This is a new age. This is a new God.

& — Ladies and gentlemen, we have brought you some of the most thrilling death matches! Who could forget Timberlake versus Fatone or the Baldwin family Battle Royale?..

& Peter: It’s the code. Let’s get to work.

& Miles: Unbelievable. I mean, your dad’s a soulless piece of crap, fine. But you?

& Miles: You know, in Mexico, they just call this a standoff.

& Monroe: All right. Let’s go, boys.
    Duncan Page: .... They don’t take orders from you. They take orders from her. She’s the one I owe...
    Monroe: Well, congratulations, you’re the new lead singer of the Village People.
    Charlie: Okay. Come on, then.

& Aaron: Screw fate. We make our own choices, right?

& TV head: Good morning from New York. I’m Chris Hayes. It’s March 5, 2014. Before we get started...

--
On the IMDb

Σ Interesting turn. Aaaron had a dream...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий