26 мар. 2014 г.

Together

House of Lies 3×11

& Clyde: I am servicing an account right now.
    Jeannie: Okay, well, get on a plane now.
    Clyde: I just have to service the account one more time... probably from behind.

& Doug: I’m freaking out here. Sarah... she’s not returning my calls or my texts or my anything. What do I do?
    Jeannie: Uh, give up?
    Doug: What?!
    Jeannie: I don’t know, Doug. Do something romantic.
    Doug: Like a dick pic or something?


& Marty: Hey, Jeannie, you remember what happened last time we... shared a bottle?
    Jeannie: Not really.

& Marty: What are you doing?
    Jeannie: I am trying to take my bra off without taking my blouse off.
    Marty: Why?
    Jeannie: ’Cause it’s sexy.

& Marty: Hey.
    Jeannie: What?
    Marty: I love you.
    Jeannie: Dummy, you were supposed to say that before, to get me into bed, not after.
    Marty: I know, I fucked it up.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Finally Together. But for how long? Tragedy ahead?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий