11 мар. 2014 г.

Ears to You

Elementary 2×17

& Holmes: I have been helping him. By allowing him to bottom out.

& Holmes: How long does it take to identify a bloody prostitute?
    Watson: Well, Marcus said he was going to call in an hour. It’s been... 45 minutes. To be fair, he only has a first name and a hair color.
    Holmes: Luxury. I’ll name that tart in 20 keystrokes.


& Lestrade: You don’t know him like I know him. In fact, you don’t know how well he knows you.

& Watson: So what does that one do once it ticks down? Spray you with water, make a loud noise?
    Holmes: It explodes. I told my colleague I wanted more of a challenge, and he sent me this.
    Watson: Oh.
    Holmes: You’re staying?
    Watson: Mmm, what can I say? I have faith.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий