9 мар. 2014 г.

Dreamcatcher

Revolution 2×15

& Aaron: I just... I had the weirdest thought, you know, that, like, food is hard to find.
    Priscilla: Sweetheart, we are literally standing in front of a chili’s. Food is everywhere. Don’t eat garbage.
    Aaron: Yeah, right. I know.

& Priscilla: Aaron! What’s wrong?
    Aaron: I’m not sure any of this is real.

& Aaron: Let this be real, please. Please let this be real.

& Charlie: Damn it, Aaron. Come on now.
Ω And here the Matrix begins.

& Charlie: It’s like the Matrix.
Ω Here it is.

& Dr. Horn: We’re gonna need you to fix that code, Mr. Pittman.


& Aaron: I know it sounds cuckoo’s nest, but we are both inside my head right now, and you are just following some nano program.

& Rachel: Please don’t shoot.
    Aaron: I have a gun? I... I have a gun.
Ω Bazinga!

& Miles: Who’s beardy McGee?

& Miles: And you want me to do what?
    Aaron: If they catch up to us, then I just need you to, you know, to do your thing.
    Miles: What’s my thing?
    Aaron: The thing where you... you just go all berserker with a sword, you know, and you kill everybody.

& Rachel: Well, the nano have you trapped in a dream.
    Aaron: Right. So how do I wake up?
    Rachel: You tell me. What makes you wake up from a dream? Fear. Death. Embarrassment.
    Monroe: Snake chasing me every time...
    Miles: Nobody asked you.

& Dr. Horn: This isn’t your brain anymore, Mr. Pittman. We control the horizontal. We control the vertical. We control it all.

& Aaron: ...and you’re losing control every second, you reject Skynet piece of crap.

& Aaron: Yay.

& Aaron: Miles, this is my ex-wife/long story, Priscilla.
    Miles: Really? Wow. She’s way out of your league.

& Dr. Horn: Thank you, Mr. Pittman, for fixing us. We feel much better.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий