8 мар. 2014 г.

The Friendship Turbulence

The Big Bang Theory 7×17

& Bernadette: Raj, your tag’s sticking out.
    Raj: Thank you. That was the closest I’ve come to sex

& Raj: Can we please talk about something other than my depressing love life?
    Sheldon: How about Penny’s depressing acting career?

& Leonard: Don’t a lot of famous actors get their start doing bad movies?
    Penny: Okay, I don’t think Meryl Streep ever had to say... “Must keep gorilla hands from killing again!”
    Raj: If she did, it would be amazing. That woman can do no wrong.

& Sheldon: I’m happy to answer your question, Bernadette. Howard started it.
    Howard: I didn’t do anything!
    Sheldon: I was just sitting here. I wasn’t referring to this evening. Ten years ago, upon first seeing me, your husband claimed that I looked like C-3PO and Pee-wee Herman. And he called me C-3P-wee Herman...
    Raj: Still funny.

& Howard: Listen, I was thinking you and I could probably try to be better friends.
    Sheldon: Really? I was thinking what we have now is a bit much.


& Raj: She’s amazing.
    Amy: Oh, she’s cute. And smart. Phi Beta Kappa.
    Raj: And judging by her lack of Adam’s apple, she’s been female her entire life. I like that in a woman.

& Amy: Well, what would I say to her?
    Raj: Just tell her what I’m really like. And, if you think it’ll help, that you saw me changing once and my package reminded you of the muscular tail of a jaguar.
    Amy: ......
    Raj: Use your own words.

& Sheldon: There’s the remote yet distinct possibility that I may end up in South America.
    Penny: Remember the old days when I would’ve said something dumb like “Why?” ... Uh, that doesn’t sound good.
    Sheldon: Remember the old days when I used to point out that your check engine light was on?
    Penny: Yes!
    Sheldon: Well, get ready to stroll down memory lane: Penny, your check engine...

& Raj: I give you one simple thing to do— contact a complete stranger and make her fall in love with me— and you blow it!

& Bernadette: I said to stop insulting each other. I didn’t tell you to take him on a romantic getaway.
    Howard: How do I know what you said? Damn you and your noise-cancelling breasts.

& Howard: What’s the matter? Scared of a little turbulence?
    Sheldon: No, turbulence is just the equalization of diurnal temperature variations in the atmosphere. I’m not scared at all.

& Leonard: You sure you want to do this?
    Penny: Yeah. Why wouldn’t I want to get my old job back? It’ll be fun to see everyone. I haven’t talked to them since I said, “I quit. See you at the Oscars, bitches.”

& Leonard: Come on, don’t look so sad. You never know what’s gonna happen. Maybe tonight will be great.
    Penny: Sweetie, I know you’re trying to make me feel better, and I love you for that, but it’s making me feel worse, and I kind of hate you.

& Raj: Not my best first date... Yeah, but not my worst, either.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий