4 мар. 2014 г.

Still

The Walking Dead 4×12

& Beth: I need a drink. ... No, I mean a real drink. As in alcohol. ... I’ve never had one.

& Daryl: You have your drink yet?
    Beth: No. But I found this. Peach schnapps... Is it good?
    Daryl: No.

& Daryl: Ain’t gonna have your first drink be no damned peach schnapps.

& Daryl: What’s the matter?
    Beth: Nothing. It’s just... my dad always said bad moonshine can make you go blind.
    Daryl: Ain’t nothing worth seeing out there anymore anyway.


& Beth: So first I say something I’ve never done and if you have done it, you drink, and if you haven’t, I drink. Then we switch. You really don’t know this game?
    Daryl: I never needed a game to get lit before.

& Beth: I’ll be gone someday.
    Daryl: Stop.
    Beth: I will. You’re gonna be the last man standing... You are.

The Mountain Goats — Up the Wolves Lyrics

♪ there’s bound to be a ghost ♪
♪ at the back of your closet ♪
♪ no matter where you live ♪
♪ there’ll always ♪
♪ be a few things ♪
♪ maybe several things ♪
♪ that you’re gonna find
♪ really difficult to forgive... ♪

--
On the IMDb

Σ 'The last man standing.' What’s this, Beth’s last song?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий