12 мар. 2014 г.

House of Cards 1×10

Chapter 10

& Francis: Tell me now, or so help me God, I will make it my mission in life to not only destroy your careers, but to obliterate all hope and happiness that you manage to cling to.

& Francis: Peter’s crossed the line. We built up his confidence, and now we’re losing control of him.

& Claire: I’m not here to punish you or to tell you to stop. I just thought I should open those big bright eyes.
Ω What a b-e-a-t-c-h.

& Zoe: Tell Claire I said hi.


& Francis: Will you please do this favor for Claire and me?.. And for the president.

& Francis: Remy. You hungry?
    Remy: I don’t eat pork.
    Francis: When did that happen?
    Remy: When we started lobbying for the meatpacking industry.

& Francis: I need you to locate somebody...
    Meacham: Who?
    Francis: My wife.

& Francis: I hate being kept in the dark. Waiting. Speculating. Useless.

& Francis: It only takes ten seconds to crush a man’s ambitions.

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Σ Sex’s all around. And it’s a power indeed.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий